The latest newsletter from the Nutritional and health related Environmental Studies team of IAEA is now available. The newsletter includes updates on educational opportunities, publications, events and conference participation. Check out the latest findings on water turnover and the relation between breast milk intake and maternal education. You can also find details on UN Nutrition’s strategy for the upcoming years and access the first UN Nutrition Journal.
Also in this issue:
- Proposition to create an online stable isotope user group
- Special collection “Nuclear Techniques in Nutrition Research” in the Journal of Nutrition
- Apply to the IAEA PhD Sandwich Fellowship Programme
- Nuclear Explained – IAEA’s Podcast
- Nuclear Data Reveals How Much Water You Should Drink Daily
- Relation between breast milk intake and maternal education