The EASO has recently announced a new working group: Psychology, Behaviour and Mental Health
- Inform policy and science in psychology and mental health and promote and improve consistency of measurement of these in interventions.
- Engage behavioural science and practitioner communities and develop interactive approaches to share and disseminate best practice, innovation, and compare interventions.
- Involve people with obesity to investigate psychological issues and articulate mental health needs.
- Develop appropriate education and training materials and expand opportunities for researchers and practitioners.
- Provide capacity-building opportunities for appropriate stakeholders, to strengthen their skills.